Monday 5 December 2011

End of Year Polls.

I'm sorry that i can't make this more interesting but my cousin's computer chair is really uncomfortable and giving me a really bad backache.

Anyway

In the side bar to the right, I have placed a number of polls.

The polls are:

Stand Out Member - モ (minus 9th and 10th gens), ベ, キ, マス (minus 2nd) Both Aichan and Sakitty are included
Stand Out Newcomers - Pick your top 3 members. 10th gen included as they have been active since they were announced and Kosuga Fuyuka is not included as she has not been apart of any performances
Best single - Song, Dance, PV and Costume, this includes Please Miniskirt Postwoman

And just to help you all remember who the newcomers are and what the songs were i will post them after the jump.


9th Gen Morning Musume


Fukumura Mizuki, Ikuta Erina


Sayashi Riho, Suzuki Kanon

2nd Gen S/mileage 


Nakanishi Kana, Takeuchi Akari



Katsuta Rina, Tamura Meimi

10th Gen Morning Musume 


Ikubo Haruna, Ishida Ayumi



Sato Masaki, Kudo Haruka


PV's

I created a playlist with all the PV's in order of their release.

I'll close the polls in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment