Monday 31 October 2011

I'm Back

Hi all. Long time no see. I’m so so sorry that i haven’t updated but I’ve just been really, really busy recently and really couldn’t seem to get my words together enough to post anything. So it’s taken me to get the flu to finally find the time to sit down and get all my thoughts together.


It’s going to take me a while to voice my opinion on all that has happened while i’ve been gone, so I’m just going group everything into topics and post them like that.

And the topics are:

- S/mileage – Additions and Subtractions

- Morning Musume – 9th and 10th Gen, Aichan’s Long awaited Departure, Aika’s Injury

- Things that have been Annoying/entertaining me

- Recent singles and albums

Hopefully i can start to do regular posts around the new year.

Once again, to all my readers, I an truely sorry for not posting and i will try my best to get back into the swing of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment