Now although Abe's single, Ame Agari No Niji No Youni, is really beautiful and shows us why Abe is s much better singer than Manoeri (you all know it true), it just couldn't beat Mano's Genkimono De Ikou!.
Mano came in at number 7
Abe came in at number 22
Now there are a number of reasons for this...
- Abe hasn't been active as a singer since the end of 2008
- Mano has been, like clockwork, releasing singles every 2 - 3 months since her major debut
- Abe doesn't have H!P to help promote her anymore since they (basicly) kicked out all the elder club last year. And by help promote i mean using the collective H!P comcerts and solo concerts to introduce fans to the song
- Mano have been, what i call PAA (Pulling An AKB, i.e plastering herself in magazine in just her underwear half the time (no dig at AKB, it's gotten them into the 2010 Asia Song Festival), in magazine recently
- Mano has also been doing a load of dramas and movies recently and altho i think she should give up the singing and focus more on the acting, it has been a promotion waggon for her
- Morning Musume - Highest Chart Position = #1
- Berryz Koubou - Highest Chart Position = #3 (only due to poor promotion. Otakebi Boy should have gone #1)
- C-ute - Highest Chart Position = #2 (Everyday Zekkouchou is shit but it still got a higher place than you)
- Abe - Highest Chart Position = #2
- Goto - Highest Chart Position = #1
- Matsuura - Highest Chart Position = #2
The conclusion to this is that for this Battle, It's Mano - 1, Ex H!P - nil.
The next battle is between Mano, Matsuura, Goto and Tsuji's new albums, again, all 4 releasing them on the same day, 24th November 2010.
From what i can gather, Tsuji's, which was just announced, is mainly aimed at mothers considering how she's pregres and been doing all sorts of stuff to do with snot-nosed brats (11-yr-old cousin . . . . . . nuff said, i'm really not a kids kinda girl)
Anyways, Whou would you Buy?