Sunday 19 September 2010

UPDATE

Sorry i've not been very active recently, But
  1. My cousin started his first year of Seconary School (after looking it up in wikipedia, he just started middle school for all you Americans. Seconary School here in the UK is basicly your Middle and High school joined together. We offically leave school at 16 (Year 11 = 10th Grade) but majoriy of teenagers choose to go on to Further Education (6th form aka lower (year 12) and upper (year 13) sixth = Grades 11 and 12) in order to go to university at 18.) which means loads of homework for him and less computer time for me.
  2. I've doubled the amount of time i spend job hunting and working part time
  3. I've just gone and gotten myself a cuddley new bloke to cuddle up to and thus beginning to actually start having a life outside of the interweb.
Sorry. (BTW, I'm not putting up any pics with this post cos it takes too long to add them and right now i just don't have the time to go looking for the pics i need to photoshop....and to use photoshop)

Anyway, Poll Update, Yosshi won with 7/15 votes. I didn't think she'd win this poll, what with the amount of Tsuji fans there are. Specking of Tsuji, She came second with 5/15, next was Aibon with 2/15, guess not eveyone has forgiven her yet and Charmy only got 1 vote. Which means that Yosshi will now join Abe Natsumi, Yaguchi Mari, Goto Maki and Kusumi Koharu in the finals (If yur wondering why Goto and Koha are through without a poll vote well, thats cos....read me other poll post, they explain it all)

The next 4 polls are up now. They are:
  • Morning Musume 5th Gen Champ - Been up for some time already, but i'm only just letting you all know now.
  • C-ute Champion - the only one with Pics
  • Berryz Koubou Champion
  • S/mileage Champion
I'm doing the group champions now because i just thought that i could kill 2 birds with one stone now before i forget. Yes, i know, i'm lazy, my gran keeps telling me that everyday.

As for other updates:
  • Changed the layout due to my ever growing list of Poll winners. I want to keep them fresh in your minds ready for the MM Champion.
  • I've missed about 5 birhtdays, so hopefully i'll get their picspames out of the way soon.
  • I'm trying (and failing) to do a post about the Eggs and the upcoming MM 9th Gen Auditions
  • Will be trying to evaluate just why the H!P costume designer needs to be sacked ASAP
  • The Sayu theme will be gone by November due to the (hoprfully) new Champion of Champions member. Plus i'm getting sick of seeing her face and always wanting to just do a random picspam of her. I'M GETTING ANNOYED THAT I'M STARTING TO FALL FOR HER AND I DON'T LIKE IT. It needs to be changed ASAP!!!
Anyway, Please vote on the polls and i'll try and get everything up to date as soon as i can.

Kira, Listening to JpopAsia.com Se7en Page

No comments:

Post a Comment