Tuesday 29 November 2011

30 Day Idol Challenge: Day 2:The Idol You Hate/Dislike


I was unable to update yesterday due to my Laptop deciding that it's had enough of me. Just when the internet finally stops being a pain.


I don't hate her i just don't have any feelings towards her. I find her character confusing and her dress sense at time verging on slutty. I'm also not a big fan of her vocals and hair style.

I can take her vocals during group songs because than i can focus on other girls but when it's just her i can't take it.

Not to mention that I'm also not a big fan of some of fans (actually I'm not a big fan of fans who can't take it when someone does not like their favourite idol. I like to explain myself because i feel that you need to justify why you either like/dislike something/one. I just don't like people for the sake of it. for instances, I dislike the colour pink, peas, broccoli and anything else green but i love Chisato, Sayumi  and Risa and i like Yurina and Airi, just because i have a hatred for those colours doesn't mean i hate the idols who has them as member colours.)

Next:

If you are or were a boy, who would be your girlfriend?

No comments:

Post a Comment